In the last two weeks of Term 3 some of us have been involved in a learning task called Make-Tember. This involved taking some learning from this term, summarising it and creating a tool that other students could learn from.
The three options were:
1. Water Safety - from our AWE Water Survival skills sessions
2. School Pepeha - learn more about this by watching the video!
3. Quality Blog Comments - watch the videos to learn how to write a quality comment on a blog.
Students involved were given choice as to how to present their work.
Check out some of the final results:
The rest of us were keen to watch them. We decided to give some constructive feedback to those involved.
Here are the criteria we came up with:
1. We understand the message (the message is clear).
2. The quality of the product (e.g. easy to hear, not fuzzy, not shaking).
3. Creative e.g. interesting, has a hook, entertaining.
We used this to give product a rating out of 3.