Tuesday 17 March 2015

Camp:The nightline...

It was pitch black. I couldn't see much and I kept tripping. I felt my surroundings and lead myself around the roots.
I was walking the nightline trail with groups 4&5. My hands clung onto the rope, and I was trying not to fall. The rope started to lift and so i went under it with fear. 

I heard people falling over, which was good for me but not for them. I knew where the slippery parts were now. I carefully guided myself around the corner, and felt around. I didn't realise that there was a big step ahead of me so I kicked my foot on the pile of hard, wet dirt. "Ouch!" I groaned. I took a big step and another which was followed by another. Finally the course ended and people turned on their torches. "I'm glad that's over," I thought to myself.

By Eliala

2 comments:

  1. Great descriptive writing Eliala...it was pretty freaky out there in the dark! Helped me conquer my fear of the dark and reading your story had my reliving the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great descriptive writing! Just relived the adventure I had out there...spooky wasn't it! Helped me overcome my fear of the dark!

    ReplyDelete